Nurture the body Settle the Mind Nourish the Soul
Gentle Dru Yoga on Fri 18 June
11am - 12 UK time
ZOOM Live Online sessions
Individual Dru Yoga Therapy
Peterborough, Oundle, Stamford, Cambridge
- Tue, 15 JunPeterboroughONLINE 1-2-1 therapist-led sessions. Day/time by appointment. Dru Yoga techniques designed to release & relax muscles in tension, then strengthen and support back muscles to work more effectively. Initial individual range of movement assessments prior to start of course.
- Thu, 24 JunOnline eventONLINE 1-2-1 therapist-led sessions. Day/time by appointment. Dru Yoga techniques designed to release & relax muscles in tension, then strengthen and support back muscles to work more effectively. Initial individual range of movement assessments prior to start of course.
- Sat, 03 JulJudgemeadow Comm.College, LeicesterExploring the moments of stillness after movement, and how they can lead us to the Dru 'still point', the point at which body/mind/spirit all align to embody that perfect moment of silent stillness, sometimes called Samadhi (the bIiss state)
- Time is TBDonline eventEnjoy dancing around your living room - Learn a new skill for 2021 with Janina Mossman of Nene School of Dancing. T:07931 214211 for details of 4-week online courses for Absolute Beginners in Ballroom, Latin & more
- Time is TBD1-2-1 ONLINE EVENTLearn useful coping mechanisms to manage stress through Energy Block Release (EBR) sequences of body movements specifically designed to enhance positivity; use breathing techniques to enhance the body's natural balance mechanisms; learn how to relax effectively and efficiently with guided relaxation
Michelle is a firm believer in the benefits of yoga for all, and is dedicated to bringing the message of yoga to those who may not see themselves as fitting the often misleading media image of yoga people. As a yoga therapist she has successfully worked with resolving both physical and stress-related issues, often via referrals from other health professionals. In addition to teaching, Michelle writes yoga-related articles, and creates yoga-inspired events.
Please feel free to contact me by phone or email. Or alternatively fill in the form below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
PHONE NUMBER: 07802 542772
outside of UK: +44 7802 542 772
Druva Yoga Therapy: Peterborough, Oundle, Stamford, Cambridge
Dru & Wellbeing Workshops: UK, UAE, France, Australia